Until now, only a handful of Constitutional lawyers have had background access to the "Real Constitution" that our founders created. The information in this new program will practically guarantee you'll win every debate with Progressives and Socialists of every stripe on the meaning and intent of our country's founding legal document. By watching these new DVDs, you can rocket from raw rookie to respected, mega-skilled Constitutional debater almost immediately!
Best of all, you can check it out for free if you like...
Dear Fellow Freedom Lover,
If you've ever wanted to learn to defend our Nation's founding document against all enemies... foreign and domestic... then this will be the most exciting letter you've ever read!
What I have to tell you involves the scandal that Progressives have been force-feeding the American public through government schools and the liberal media for the last fifty years.
It's a cover up that -- if you are like most Patriotic Americans I know -- has you livid. This campaign of disinformation has robbed us of our true Christian heritage and right now... threatens to enslave our children and our grandchildren.
The upshot of all this is that we have been sold down the river by hucksters who hate this country and it's time for every God-fearing American to get serious about reclaiming our Nation's precious heritage. I hope you are as outraged as I am, because I want to hand you the ultimate weapon for turning the tables on all socialist snake oil peddlers.
I want to help you to fight back with a new "home study" program designed to help any red-blooded American wage an all-out war in the battle for truth. This is powerful information the "other side" hope you never, ever get your hands on. Because once it's in your possession, you'll be unstoppable in any argument about our country's Christian history and especially the lynchpin to restore the republic... the Constitution itself.
It's high time real Patriots learn to strike back at the dark side with devastating arguments like these...
- The book most often cited by the founding fathers in their public political writings (quickly destroy liberal arguments with this "nugget" of information)
- How the representative and decentralized government of congregational churches became a cornerstone of the American constitutional system
- Were the founding fathers anti-Christian deists as so many liberal college professors claim – or were they in fact God-fearing Christians?
- How to easily defend yourself when a left-wing liberal quotes the Treaty of Tripoli of 1797 to "prove" the U.S. was not founded on Christian religion. (Watch the color drain from your opponent's face when you bring up these "inconvenient" facts)
- John Locke's Christianity: how it influenced the founding fathers (Locke's writings appear in the Declaration of Independence, as well as the 5th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution. But while liberals may try to paint Locke as a "freethinking deist," nothing could be further from the truth!)
- One of the most cited and influential thinkers of the late 1700s whose work helped shape the formation of the U.S. government. (All legal scholars have heard of his work, but most have blatantly ignored it because of its God-centered view of law!)
The End Of The United States
As We Know It?
Right now the United States is perched precariously upon a thousand-foot cliff, and it's about to sail off the edge into an abyss of suffocating socialism.
Between the cold-hearted bureaucrats and the pork-barrel politicians, it's a miracle that the whole thing hasn't come unwound already! But you don't need me to tell you big-money power brokers are ruining our country and destroying our freedoms. Just look around you...
- In a bid to become the most extravagantly wasteful President in all of history, President Obama has already authorized handouts and bailouts estimated to cost trillions and trillions over the next 10 years. (Whether the bailouts are paid with current tax dollars or through the hidden tax of inflation doesn't matter one iota. The money still comes straight out of your pocket!)
- And, as if the bailouts and crazy spending isn't enough, the Obama administration now wants to by-pass the Constitution and take our guns!
- And now in a bid to one-up FDR's horribly destructive New Deal, Obama and Pelosi passed the most expensive social program ever conceived in the history of the U.S. In fact, they've essentially put a gun to your head and forced you to get health insurance, if that's what it takes to achieve "universal health care."
And we're supposed to sit back and accept this phony and fallacious "hope and change"? No, a thousand times... No!
It's Time to Fight Back
With Every Ounce Of Strength
We Can Muster!
Edmund Burke once said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Now, I don't know about you, but there's no way I'm going to sit back and let the liberals take over my country.
I'm not going to fiddle while Rome burns, and I hope you won't either.
And that's why I've put together what I consider the most important information regarding the Constitution ever assembled in one place.
This DVD home study program does not favor the Progressives or any of the power-hungry politicians in Washington. In fact, this rare, "myth-busting" collection brings new evidence to light – evidence they hope Americans never discover because it blows gaping holes in their revisionist history! Even better, it guarantees you'll be able to reverse the attacks so you'll come out the winner in any debate about where our freedoms truly come from.
Here's a sample of some of the shocking things you'll discover:
- One reason why liberals constantly argue that the founding fathers were deists and how you can neutralize this argument in two seconds flat
- 4 major misconceptions about the Constitution and how to respond to them
- Which Presidents declared National Days of Prayer and how to use this information like a "billy club" when you argue with leftists
- The 10 "great thinkers" who most influenced the founding fathers. Believe it or not, this list does NOT include Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, or Rousseau!
- How James Madison's deep reverence for Christianity and belief in the sinful nature of man led to the key provisions in the Constitution
- Is it true that Ben Franklin was an adulterer or, as one author said, "A lively lecher in France"? (You'll have the "scandalous" truth on old Ben)
- To this day, "so help me, God" is part of the inaugural oath taken by all U.S. presidents. Find out who established this long-standing tradition and how to leverage this information when you "get into it" with any liberal.
- The man who "really" shaped America and what he believed can give you an unfair advantage in any argument)
The deeper you dig, the more you realize that history has been completely rewritten. But probably most shocking of all, you'll discover that...
You've Been Lied To...
Over and Over!
All the unthinking modernist and liberal lackeys would like us to believe that the Founding Fathers were all deists who were strongly influenced by the Greeks and Enlightenment. They've completely whitewashed history to convince us that the Founding Fathers worshipped the god of Reason. And believe me, this isn't an accident. They have obscured the truth in order to rob your children and your grandchildren of their inheritance under God.
But Nothing Could Be
Farther From The Truth!
The evidence clearly shows that the Founding Fathers were predominantly Christian. Even the handful of deists among them supported Christianity and gave money for the building of churches!
Get this: Out of the 13 most influential Founding Fathers, almost all of them were Christian and 100% of them believed in a single God and Creator who is active among the affairs of men!
Now more than ever, the citizens of this once great nation need to know the truth. We desperately need to return to the Christian republic that is clearly outlined in the U.S. Constitution.
Will you help me bring real change to America? Will you let me give you the ammo you need to destroy liberal arguments?
As we join forces and unite against the evil tide of liberalism taking over our country, we can make a real difference. Armed with facts like these, you'll be able to take on any hare-brained liberal on issues concerning the Constitution...
- 16 biblical principles "hidden" in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence (Destroy your liberal opponents when you cite these "bunker busting" info-bombs)
- How George Washington interpreted the First Amendment (Liberals now argue that the First Amendment is for "separation of church and state." But Washington saw it very differently. Explosive and revealing details in this program)
- A little known but amazing fact about Charles Darwin (Hint: Obama is now using Darwin to rip apart the Constitution.)
- One remarkable "lost value" that made it possible for early Americans to formulate the Constitution
- The one man who historians call "The Father of America" – even though he never set foot on American soil (This man died 56 years before the Mayflower sailed, yet influenced the structure and laws of American government more than any other. Puffed-up-politicos will hate you for simply knowing this!)
- Why one influential delegate believed that the American constitutional republic would never work in France! This politically incorrect fact will make their blood boil
- The unexpected death that drew Ben Franklin away from deism and closer to the Christian God. (This important fact has been carefully concealed until now)
- The U.S. Congress believed so strongly in the Bible – both in its influence on the Constitution and its ability to "strengthen us as a nation and a people" – that they passed a law declaring "The Year of the Bible" and this happened just 27 years ago!
- ...like when your obstinate brother-in-law is pushing his hare-brained liberal agenda over a holiday dinner...
- ...or when an bedwetting liberal calls in to a radio show and says the Constitution is getting in the way of "change" and "progress"...
- ...or when a co-worker tries to convince you that big government social programs are necessary in the 21st Century...
- The U.S. president that claimed, "Religion and Morality are the essential pillars of civil society" – and went even further by arguing that morality could not be maintained without religion (Hint: His first name was George)
- Plagiarism? Discover the 1775 Christian document that the Founding Fathers copied when drafting the Declaration of Independence
- Why John Adams stated that the strength of a nation rests on the morality of its women; how he observed that republican government was impossible without it
- The two most important reference books that attorneys carried in the 1700s (Marxist university professors have kept these books out of sight and out of mind for years)
- The gifted orator and champion of liberty whose Christian faith permitted him to drink a fatal dose of liquid mercury
- The man who spoke on the floor of the Constitutional Convention more than any other delegate and what he believed and argued
- Why Thomas Jefferson could never fully accept deism or Christian doctrine
- How the "First Great Awakening" of 1740 permanently changed Samuel Adams and made him an ardent supporter of revolution.
- The most famous Greek philosopher who "disgusted" both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson (Yet this is the same philosopher now revered by liberals and college professors across the U.S.!)
- What made John Adams tremble in fear; why he wrote that "the prospect of success is doubtful," for America and what it means for our generation!
- The man who is largely responsible for the American Revolution – and, ironically, is called both "the Last of the Puritans" and "the Dictator of Boston"
- How one Christian man objected to the Constitution and single-handedly prevented its passage for 23 days.
- The only man who signed all four major documents which formed the foundation of the American government, including the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution (This unique individual believed the law of God as revealed in the Bible applied to American society. So much so, that while in Congress he successfully used the Bible to argue against an unbiblical War Committee recommendation.)
- Did Jefferson really believe in "the separation of church and state"? (Liberals hope you'll never discover what he really said.)
- 5 things every government first seizes from families in order to control the future and keep citizens enslaved... More shocking still, governments can do this without their citizens even knowing what's happening! (CD1, Track 10)
- The one virtue that must always be present in the hearts of the people in order for the Constitution to work as it was designed to work (CD1, Track 8)
- "Flaws" in the Constitution that have allowed corruption to gradually sneak into the federal government (CD1, Track 2)
- Why the Constitution does not provide us a "substantive morality" – and where this morality was intended to come from (CD1, Track 3)
- Fact: In the year 1980 General Motors had 22,300 full-time employees doing nothing but filling out government forms for Washington, D.C. (CD1, Track 4)
- Why a return to the Constitution is totally meaningless without a return to Christ (CD1, Track 5)
- Why the words "sovereign" and "sovereignty" are never mentioned in the Constitution (Hint: It's because there is only ONE sovereign, and it isn't the President Obama! Just listen to CD1, Track 6.)
- Is the Constitution just a big bundle of compromises? Find out the truth on CD1, Track 9.
- Where the idea of "the spirit of the age" came from and how it's impacted the interpretation of the Constitution (CD2, Track 2)
- True or False: The government can impose a 120% tax on your income. Hear the shocking answer on CD3, Track 3.
- Why 1860 government leaders stopped saying, "The United States are" and began saying, "The United States is" Since this minor 3-letter change, federal power has eclipsed state power. (CD2, Track 6)
- Why the defense of the American Republic is not primarily legal and constitutional as most people assume (CD3, Track 1)
- How the Supreme Court was able to declare that the United States was "a Christian nation" (CD3, Track 2)
- Why citizens now plunder the government as the government plunders the citizens (CD3, Track 3)
- Why the 16th Amendment was actually popular among American citizens (CD3, Track 4)
- What a last will and testament has in common with the U.S. Constitution – and why it matters to you! (CD3, Track 4)
- The doctrine of "what ought to be" is rapidly being replaced by "what is" in law (Explore the frightening ramifications of this on CD3, Track 6)
- Does the 16th Amendment nullify the 1st Amendment? Rushdoony provides the evidence on CD3, Track 5.
- And much, much more!
The Truth Is...
We Don't Have Much Time
The deadly socialism that's spreading like a cancer through the United States is bad enough, but something far worse is happening... something so evil, so sinister that the founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they caught the faintest whiff of it.
In years past, it was enough for liberals to seek victory in court so they could pursue their immoral behavior with the full blessing of the law.
Think about the epic decision to remove prayer from our schools. This was a major blow to our Christian nation, but it pales in comparison to what's happening now, right underneath our noses...
The Total and Systematic
Destruction of the Constitution!
It's been a gradual process, but it's been accelerating at a pace never before seen. Now Comrade Obama will stop at nothing to destroy what's left of our precious Constitution.
In fact, starting at the very top with President Obama, it seems like the assaults on our country's foundational document are never ending:
Finally, you'll be able to overwhelm these pathetic political wannabes with a 100% dose of pure truth! When you deal out the facts, you'll be able to...
Stop The Insanity!
This is not a call for revolution or revolt, but rather a call to vigilance… and to the study and protection of our sacred roots. Historian John Eidsmoe writes:
"...the Founding Fathers did not see themselves as radicals trying to overthrow the existing order to create something new. Rather, they saw themselves as conservatives defending the traditional order..."
Do you consider yourself a true Patriot? Do you believe in defending the roots of our great nation? You do? Good! Then there is no better way to do it than with this artillery of truth...
And there is much, much more you will learn. For instance, why the Founding Fathers absolutely hated democracy... what they really intended to accomplish by giving power to the federal government... and why they would... of course... be totally disgusted with 21st Century politics.
"The Crash Course
On The Constitution"
I don't know about you, but I believe it's time we stopped the disgusting left-wing lies and started telling the truth about America's Christian heritage. And I believe with your help we can do just that.
That's why I've put together this "Crash Course" for American Patriots – so they can quickly learn the truth about our Constitution... and start neutralizing the liberal propaganda being force-fed to us in our schools, in the work place, and in the mainstream media.
"The Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution" includes 12 DVDs jam-packed with amazing information and insights. I've made it extremely easy to master this important information by simply watching the "Crash Course" DVDs.
I sincerely believe there is no better or faster way to start beating liberals at their own game. In fact...
I Absolutely Guarantee This Crash Course Is The Most Comprehensive And Accurate Teaching On The Constitution Available Anywhere In The World!
The teachings and instruction included in the "Crash Course" are by historian John Eidsmoe.
John Eidsmoe is a retired Air Force Lt. Colonel and Alabama State Defense Force Colonel, Headquarters Judge Advocate, Deputy Chaplain and Training Officer. He taught at the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law. He is a Professor of Law at the Oak Brook College of Law and Government Policy. He has served as Senior Staff Attorney at the Alabama Supreme Court and is currently Legal Counsel for the Foundation for Moral Law. Eidesmoe is an ordained pastor, constitutional attorney, and author.
He holds five degrees in law, theology, and political science. Not surprisingly, he is one of the most articulate and learned defenders of the conservative, Christian conception of the U.S. Constitution in the world today.
Michele Bachman told me personally John is one of the most important influences in her life. And when you watch the DVDs... you'll discover why!
And fortunately for you and me, he's documented his Constitutional discoveries so we can profit from them too. Here's what you'll get when you order the program:
The Crash Course On The Constitution (12 DVDs, a $240.00 value!) by John Eidsmoe
This lecture series will take you deep into the Constitution and give you a clearer picture of what our founding fathers really intended. And there's more...
Order Now & Get
Free Bonus Gifts
To encourage you to take action – and enlist your help in taking back our country from power-hungry liberals – I'm going to sweeten the deal considerably.
If you order today, I'll also include a few remarkable bonuses:
Bonus Number One: This free gift worth $48.00 is...
by R.J. Rushdoony
A $48 value – Yours FREE!
In this unique series, you'll learn fascinating things like...
Bonus Number Two: This free gift worth $99.00 is...
of All The Lectures On CD
Getting in front the TV is sometimes tough for busy people on the move so we're including the complete audio lectures allowing you to listen when you're in the car, working out or whatever. 12 complete lessons all on one MP3 CD.
Bonus Number Three: A free gift with a $30.00 dollar value
You'll also receive three "updated" lectures from John from our radio show. This is vintage material that ranks in the "must listen" of all the radio shows I have ever done. 3 complete radio shows on one MP3 CD.
Bonus Number Four: Your free gift worth $30.00 is...
Your also going to get the lecture notes and complete outline for this amazing program. This manual is perfect to accompany the DVDs for class room instruction. You'll love the discussion questions at the end of each chapter. It's perfect for any small group or just teaching your family and friends about the nature of freedom.
Total Value: $447.00
You pay only $99.97
When you order the "The Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution: You pay just $99.97 – a remarkable savings of 75%!
But Remember... This offer is available exclusively on this web site.
We're extremely proud of "The Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution" and believe that it's unbelievable value for the price. We think you'll agree. But in case you don't, we'll provide an insurance policy for your satisfaction in the form of a...
Better Than Risk-Free Guarantee!
We run our business by treating people the way we would like to treated... and that's why we are happy to offer a no-nonsense refund policy with a "better than risk-free guarantee." That's how you can "try it for free" if you wish.
If, after purchasing "The Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution" you feel for any reason that it fails to live up to our promises or your expectations... or even if you just change your mind... your purchase price will be refunded (less shipping and handling, of course).
Simply contact us within 10 days for a prompt and courteous refund... no questions asked.
And, in the unlikely event you do decide to return "The Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution" for a refund, we invite you to keep the free bonuses as gifts. It's our way of thanking you for giving the program a try.
This way, even if you decide "The Crash Course" isn't right for you, the worst that can happen is you'll still get to keep the bonus gifts absolutely FREE. That's why we call it a "better than risk-free guarantee."
Act Now... And Start Beating Progressive Constitution Haters
At Their Own Game!
Remember, when you order today, you'll get John Eidsmoe's 12-DVD Set "Crash Course On The Constitution". These teachings, all by themselves would give you a world-class education on the Constitution and the Christian heritage of American government.
But when you order today, you'll also get R.J. Rushdoony's 4-CD set on "Why Almost Everyone Is Wrong About The Constitution." You'll also get the complete MP3 audios of all the Lectures as well as the Crash Course Manual. You'll also get the three bonus lectures. These bonus gifts is valued at $207.00 – and they're yours to keep no matter what!
Now, I must confess: "The Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution" won't make you as eloquent as Patrick Henry, or as intellectually gifted as John Adams. But it WILL give you all the "ammo" you need to punch holes in any liberal nonsense about the founding of our great country.
Not only will you come away with a fuller knowledge of the Constitution and the people who created it, but you'll be amazed, encouraged, and then inspired as you read the stories of these great men.
It is a testament to their uncommon character that more than 200 years later they can inspire us to be unselfish in our actions, live more virtuously, and work out our higher calling in this life.